London School of Economics
Internal Refurbishment of the Parish Hall.

Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)
Built in 1897 as St Clement Dane’s Church Vestry Hall and purchased by the LSE in 1961, the Parish Hall was for some fifty years a tired and under used building at the very centre of the LSE’s campus. Molyneux Kerr undertook a sensitive conversion and refurbishment to form three generously sized teaching spaces with state-of-the-art facilities. The completed scheme involved far fewer interventions and alterations than proposed by the original architect, which reduced costs and enabled the programme to be met. (Project value £1M)